Product was successfully added to your shopping cart.
Product was successfully added to your comparison list.
Welcome to tarinilonline.com. TIPL and/or its affiliates provide Website features and other products and services to You when You visit or shop at www.tarinilonline.com, use TIPL products or services, or other software provided by TIPL in connection with any of the foregoing. TIPL provides the Services subject to the following conditions. This user agreement (“Terms and Conditions” or “T&C” or “Terms of Agreement”) is between You (“You” or “End User” or “User” or “Buyer” or “Customer” or “Registered User”) and TIPL India Pvt Ltd (“Company” or “Us” or “We” or “tarinilonline.com.” This document is an electronic record in terms of Information Technology Act, 2000. This electronic record is generated by a computer system and does not require any physical or digital signatures. Notwithstanding anything contained or said in any other document, if there is a conflict between the terms mentioned herein below and any other document, the terms contained in the present T&C shall alone prevail for the purposes of usage of the Site.
• The domain name www.tarinilonline.com is registered in the name of Tarini India Private Limited, which is registered under the Company Act 1956. Its registered office is at N-84,Greater Kailash. New Delhi-48.
Tarini India Pvt Ltd is in the business of selling luxury lifestyle retail products such as home decor, home accents, apparel and other related goods and is soon opening its retail outlet in Delhi NCR.
By using our services, You consent to receive communication from us electronically. We will communicate with You by email or by posting notices on this Site or through other services. You agree that all agreements, notices, disclosures and other communications that we provide to You electronically satisfy any legal requirement that such communications be in writing. The legal requirements would be in conformity with the Indian Information Technology Act, 2000 and Rules there under as applicable and the amended provisions pertaining to electronic records in various statuses as amended by the Information Technology Act, 2000.
• The Website and the procedures, their selection and arrangement, including but not limited to text, graphics, user interfaces, visual interfaces, sounds and music (if any), artwork and computer code (that comprises of “Content”) on the Website is owned by TIPL. The design, structure, selection, coordination, expression, look and feel, graphics, icons and hyperlinks is protected by copyright, patent and trademark law, and various other intellectual properties.
• Unless otherwise indicated or anything contained to the contrary or any proprietary material owned by a third party and so expressly mentioned, TIPL owns all Intellectual Property Rights to and into the Website, including, without limitation, any and all rights, title and interest in and to copyright, related rights, patents, utility models, trademarks, trade names, service marks, know-how trade secrets and inventions (whether patentable or not), goodwill, source code, meta tags, databases, text, content (that also includes designs,).
• You acknowledge and agree that You shall not use, reproduce, copy, post, display, translate, transmit or distribute any content from the Website belonging to TIPL without obtaining authorization from it.
• User shall not upload, post or otherwise make available on the Site any material protected by copyright, trademark or other proprietary right without the express permission of the owner of the copyright, trademark or other proprietary right. TIPL does not have any responsibility to provide the Users with indications, markings or anything else that may aid the User in determining whether the material in question in copyrighted or trademarked. User shall be solely liable for any damage resulting from any infringement of copyrights, trademarks, proprietary rights or any other harm resulting from such a submission. By submitting material to any public area of the Site, user warrants that the owner of such material has expressly granted TIPL the royalty-free, perpetual, irrevocable, non-exclusive right and license to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, translate and distribute such material (in whole or part) worldwide and/or to incorporate it in other works in any form, media or technology now known or hereafter developed for the full term of any copyright that may exist in such material for that end user’s personal use. User hereby grants TIPL, the right to edit, copy, publish and distribute any material made available on the Site by the user. The foregoing provisions of Section 25 apply equally to and are for the benefit of TIPL, its subsidiaries, affiliates and its third party content providers and licensors and each shall have the right to assert and enforce such provisions directly or on its own behalf.
• The Site contains copyrighted material, trademarks and other proprietary information, including but not limited to text, software, photos, video, graphics, music, sound, and the entire contents of TIPL are protected by copyright as a collective work under the applicable copyright laws. TIPL owns a copyright in the selection, coordination, arrangement and enhancement of such content, as well as in the content original to it. Users may not modify, publish, transmit, participate in the transfer or sale, create derivative works, or in any way exploit, any of the content, in whole or in part. Users may download/print/save copyrighted material for the User’s personal use only. Except as otherwise expressly stated under copyright law, no copying, redistribution, retransmission, publication or commercial exploitation of downloaded material without the express permission of TIPL and the copyright owner is permitted.
• If copying, redistribution or publication of copyrighted material is permitted, no changes in or deletion of author attribution, trademark legend or copyright notice shall be made. The User acknowledges that he/she/it does not acquire any ownership rights by downloading copyrighted material. Trademarks that are located within or on the Site or a Website otherwise owned or operated in conjunction with TIPL shall not be deemed to be in the public domain but rather the exclusive property of TIPL, unless such Site is under license from the trademark owner thereof in which case such license is for the exclusive benefit and use of TIPL, unless otherwise stated.
TIPL respects the intellectual property of others. If You believe that Your work has been copied in a way that constitutes any Intellectual Property Right Infringement, please address a complaint by way of an email to email@example.com.
“Services” are not available to minors. In India, persons under 18 years of age are minors. It shall be Your responsibility to ensure that You are eligible to enter into a contract if You are resident outside India. If You do not conform to the above qualification, You are not permitted to avail of the “Services”. You represent that You are of legal age to form a binding contract and are not a person barred from receiving Services under the laws as applicable in India. The Company reserves the right to refuse access to use the “Services” offered at the Website to new Users or to terminate access granted to existing Users at any time for any reason or without providing any reasons.
• You are solely responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of Your User ID and Password. You are responsible for all activities that occur under Your User ID and Password. You agree, inter-alia, to provide true, accurate, current and complete information about Yourself as prompted by Website Registration Formor provided by You as a visitor or user of a third party Site through which You access the Website. If You provide any information that is untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete or we have reasonable grounds to suspect that such information is untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete, or not in accordance with the User Agreement, TIPL has the right to indefinitely suspend or terminate or block access of Your membership with the Website and refuse to provide You with access to the Website.
You undertake not to host, display, upload, modify, publish, transmit, update or share any information that is contained on the Website that:
• Belongs to another person and to which You do not have any right to;
• Is grossly harmful, harassing, blasphemous; defamatory, obscene, pornographic, pedophilic, libelous, invasive of another’s privacy, hateful, or racially, ethnically objectionable, disparaging, relating or encouraging money laundering or gambling, or otherwise unlawful in any manner whatever;
• Harm minors in any way;
• Infringes any patent, trademark, copyright or other proprietary rights;
• Violates any law for the time being in force;
• Deceives or misleads the addressee about the origin of such messages or communicates any information which is grossly offensive or menacing in nature;
• Impersonate another person;
• Contains software viruses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer resource;
• Threatens the unity, integrity, defense, security or sovereignty of India, friendly relations with foreign states, or public order or causes incitement to the commission of any cognizable offence or prevents investigation of any offence or is insulting any other nation.
That in case it is found that You are in violation of these express conditions, You shall be solely responsible and shall face all legal consequences of the same by Yourself and that TIPL shall in no manner be held responsible for the same.
• You shall solely be responsible for maintaining the necessary computer equipment and Internet connections that may be required to access, use and transact on the Website.
• You shall use this Website for reasonable and lawful purposes only, and shall not indulge in any activity that is not envisaged through the Website.
• TIPL shall be under no liability whatsoever in respect of any loss or damage arising directly or indirectly out of the decof authorization for any transaction for any reason whatsoever.
• The price of our merchandise as mentioned on www.tarinionline.com is the “maximum retail price (MRP)” for the said product. Such MRP shall be inclusive of all local taxes as are applicable in India. Additional applicable taxes may be charged depending upon the destination where the order has to be shipped to. The tax rate applied and charged upon the order shall include combined tax rate for both state and local tax rates in accordance with the address where the order is being shipped. TIPL reserves the right to collect taxes and/or such other levy/ duty/ surcharge that it may have to incur in addition to the normal taxes it may have to pay. We may also charge Delivery Charges which may include postal charges/ shipment charges etc. that may be applicable for Your country.
• You agree to provide correct and accurate credit / debit card details to the approved payment gateway for availing Services. You shall not use the credit / debit card which is not lawfully owned by You, i.e. in any transaction, You must use Your own credit / debit card. The information provided by You will not be utilized or shared with any third party unless required in relation to fraud verifications or by law, regulation or court order. You will be solely responsible for the security and confidentiality of Your credit / debit card details. TIPL expressly disclaims all liabilities that may arise as a consequence of any unauthorized use of Your credit / debit card.
SHIPPING AND PROCESSING FEE Our shipping and processing charges are intended to compensate TIPL for the cost of processing Your order, handling and packing the products You purchase and delivering them to You. For further information please refer to our Shipping & Payment Policy.
• While availing any of the payment method/s offered by us, we are not responsible or take no liability of whatsoever nature in respect of any loss or damage arising directly or indirectly to You including but not limited to the following: (a) lack of authorization for any transaction/s; (b) or exceeding the preset limit mutually agreed by You and between Your “Bank/s”; (c) or any payment issues arising out of the transaction; (d) or decline of transaction for any other reason/s.
• All payments made against the purchases/services on www.tarinilonline.com by You shall be as against the MRP displayed on the Website and shall be in terms and conditions of the third party Online Payment Gateway Services as adopted and applicable to Your transaction as approved by TIPL. Before shipping Your order to You, we may request You to provide supporting documents (including but not limited to Govt. issued ID and Address Proof) to establish the ownership of the payment instrument used by You for Your purchase. This is done so as to ensure a safe and a full proof online shopping environment to our users.
• TIPL may employ PayU &SCM4U and other such third party facilities, for Payments on the Website. Such payments can be made through the electronic or through Cash on delivery transactions, as may be permitted by TIPL which shall be at its sole discretion. Use of such third party services will be governed by their User Agreement, Seller Terms, Conditions and other rules and policies as may be required and applicable for Your nature of activities.
• COD OPTION through our logistic partner. Available in National capital region
• CAN OPT FOR NEFT TRANSFER/ CASH DEPOSIT,IF YOUR CITY IS NOT IN NCR.
• NEFT TRANSFER/ CASH DEPOSIT -For all the other region/cities, please find below complete Bank account details-:
Tarini Online Indian Overseas Bank,
7 Tolstoy Marg,
New Delhi-110 001
Account Name: Tarini India Pvt.Ltd.
IFSC Code: IOBA0000531
Request all patrons to e.mail cash deposit/bank receipt at firstname.lastname@example.org.
IF NEFT TRANSFER-Please mention order i.d while transferring the funds in 'Remark' section.
Acknowledgement mail with dispatch details of shipment shall be duly notified within a day.
Due to unavoidable circumstances there may be times when certain orders having been validly placed may not be processed or capable of being dispatched. TIPL reserves the exclusive right to refuse or cancel any order for any reason. Some situations that may result in Your order being cancelled shall include limitations on quantities available for purchase, inaccuracies or errors in product or pricing information, problems identified by our credit and fraud avoidance department or any defect regarding the quality of the product. We may also require additional verifications or information before accepting any order. We will contact You if all or any portion of Your order is cancelled or if additional information is required to accept Your order. If Your order is cancelled after Your credit card/ debit card/ any other mode of payment has been charged, the said amount will be reversed into Your Account/ as the case may be to the source of the payment within a period of 30 working days. Any type of voucher used in these orders shall be returned and made available to the user in case of cancellation by TIPL.
TIPL endeavors but does not guarantee delivery of products in the stipulated time period as mentioned on the purchase of the product. In no manner can the contract be repudiated if TIPL fails to deliver any one or more products in the stipulated time frame. However, if You fail to take the delivery of the goods, TIPL may at its discretion charge You for additional shipping cost.
TIPL shall make all endeavors to deliver defect free products to the purchasers. TIPL does not take responsibility of any returned items purchased by the user unless the item is received by TIPL. Any item purchased on our Website does not qualify for any return unless the product delivered is damaged, has manufacturing defects or is wrongly sent. The defective and/or damaged/or wrongly sent goods so received shall be communicated to TIPL within 48 hours of its receipt. Any communication received after 48 hours of delivery shall not qualify for return unless expressly covered by the product warranty even in case the said product has been wrongly delivered. TIPL holds the sole discretion to determine whether a refund can be issued. For further information please read our Returns Policy.
Products displayed on TIPL attempts to be as accurate as possible. However, TIPL does not warrant that product descriptions or other content is accurate, complete, reliable, current, or error-free. If a product offered by TIPL is not as described, Your sole remedy is to contact TIPL within 48 hours of receipt and TIPL reserves the right to provide a solution as per its discretion. TIPL is not liable to issue any refunds or allow exchanges and/or returns as a matter of policy.
Products displayed/sold on tarinilonline.com Website are manufactured/ procured as per the applicable local laws of India and are in conformity with the required Indian industry standards.
The prices displayed on our Website may not differ from prices that are available in stores. Further the prices displayed in our catalogs are quotes which may vary from country to country for the same product. Prices shown on the Website both for India and in other international countries are subject to change without prior notice. These prices only reflect the MRP and do not include shipping and taxes which may be extra as applicable
From time to time there may be information on our Website or in our catalog that may contain typographical errors, inaccuracies, or omissions that may relate to product descriptions, pricing, and availability. TIPL reserves the right to correct any errors, inaccuracies or omissions and to change or update information at any time without prior notice.
All information, content, materials, products (including software) and other services included on or otherwise made available to You by TIPL are provided on an AS IS and AS AVAILABLE basis, unless otherwise specified in writing. TIPL makes no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, as to the operation of the services, or the information, content, materials, products (including software) or other services included on or otherwise made available to You through TIPL, unless otherwise specified in writing. You expressly agree that Your use of the Website is at Your sole risk. TIPL does not warrant that this Website will be constantly available, or available at all or that any information on this Website is complete, true, accurate or non-misleading. We will not be liable to You in any way or in relation to the contents of, or use of, or otherwise in connection with, the Website. You acknowledge, by Your use of this Website, that Your use of this Website is at Your sole risk, that You assume full responsibility for all risks associated with all necessary servicing or repairs of any equipment You use in connection with Your use of this Website, and that TIPL shall not be liable for any damages of any kind related to Your use of this Website. Though TIPL shall make all endeavour to protect its Websites from any viruses or other illegal use of its Website. However we do not warrant that this Site; information, content, materials, product (including software) or services included on or otherwise made available to You through the Website; its servers; or electronic communication sent from us are free of viruses or other harmful components. Nothing on Website constitutes, or is meant to constitute, advice of any kind. All the Products sold on Website shall be solely governed by the Indian Laws. In the event we are unable to deliver such Products due to implications of different territorial laws, we will return or will give credit for the amount (if any) received in advance by us from the sale of such Product that could not be delivered to You. It is YOUR responsibility to ensure that the products purchased on this Website is not restricted in Your territory. TIPL shall not be responsible for any non-compliance with regard to the local laws of that territory for any product available on this Website. TIPL will not be liable for any damages of any kind arising from the use of any service, or from any information, content, materials, products (including software) or other services included on or otherwise made available to You through the Website, including, but not limited to direct, indirect, incidental, punitive, and consequential damages, unless otherwise specified in writing.
You agree to indemnify and shall not hold TIPL (and its officers, directors, agents, subsidiaries, affiliates, joint ventures, and employees) for any claim or demand, including but not limited to reasonable attorneys’ fees, or arising out of or related to Your breach of this T&C, or Your violation of any law or the rights of a third party or any damage to life and/or property caused by the products delivered.
We reserve the right to make changes to our Site, policies, Service Terms, and these Conditions of Use at any time. If any of these conditions shall be deemed invalid, void, or for any reason unenforceable, that condition shall be deemed severable and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of any remaining condition.
The failure by TIPL to enforce at any time or for any period any one or more of the terms or conditions of the Agreement shall not be a waiver by TIPL of them or of the right any time subsequent to enforce all Terms and Conditions of this agreement.
Failure on the part of TIPL to perform any of its obligations and the non-furnishing of the Service, shall not entitle You to raise any claim against TIPL or be a breach here under to the extent that such failure arises from an event of Force Majeure. If through Force Majeure the fulfillment by either party of any obligation set forth in this Agreement will be delayed, the period of such delay will not be counted on in computing periods prescribed by this Agreement. Force Majeure will include any war, civil commotion, strike, governmental action, lockout, accident, epidemic or any other event of any nature or kind whatsoever beyond the control of TIPL that directly or indirectly hinders or prevents TIPL from commencing or proceeding with consummation of the transactions contemplated hereby. You expressly agree that lack of funds shall not in any event constitute or be considered an event of Force Majeure.
Any grievances You have by way of use of the Website can be addressed by way of email to email@example.com. The Customer Support team shall thereafter consider the same and provide a response within one month of the date of such complaint/ grievance.
In case You come across any abuse or violation of the Terms or if You become aware of any objectionable content on the Website, please report to firstname.lastname@example.org.
GOVERNING LAW These Terms and Conditions or the documents of third party payment channels shall be governed and construed in accordance with the Laws of India. This document is an electronic record in terms of Information Technology Act, 2000 and the amended provisions pertaining to electronic records in various statutes as amended by the Information Technology Act, 2000. This electronic record is generated by a computer system and does not require any physical or digital signatures.
• All notices from TIPL will be served by email to the account designated by you or by general notification on the Website. Any notice to be provided to TIPL pursuant to the Terms should be sent to email email@example.com.
• If a court of competent jurisdiction finds any provision of the Terms, or portion thereof, to be unenforceable, the same shall not affect the provisions of any other portion of the Terms. In any event, such provision shall be enforced to the maximum extent permissible so as to give effect to the intent of the parties as reflected by that provision.
• Any failure by TIPL to enforce or exercise any provision of the Terms, or any related right, shall not constitute a waiver of that provision or right.
• Any feedback that You provide to this Website shall be deemed to be non-confidential. TIPL shall be free to use such information on an unrestricted basis. Further, by submitting the feedback, You represent and warrant that Your feedback does not contain confidential or proprietary information of You or of third parties; TIPL is not under any obligation of confidentiality, express or implied, with respect to the feedback; and You are not entitled to any compensation or reimbursement of any kind from TIPL for the feedback under any circumstances.
• While we at tarinilonline.com try our best to deliver products exactly the way they appear on the site, however, TIPL hereby disclaims any guarantees of exactness of the finish or appearance of the final product ordered by the user over and above generally acceptable standards on the same. The quality of any products, services, information, or other material purchased or obtained by you through the Website may not meet your expectations. In the case of any significant material damage to the Product, the customer must send photographic evidence of the damaged product via email to firstname.lastname@example.org within 48 hours of receiving the Product. A representative from tarinilonline.com will review the evidence, and if it is found valid, tarinilonline.com will send an email communication to you requesting for a replacement. If the replacement Product is also damaged, and tarinilonline.com finds the evidence from you valid, then your order will be cancelled and you will fully refunded via your initial method of payment. In all these cases, you will make arrangements to send TIPL the damaged Product. You agree in this instance, that tarinilonline.com will make the final judgment on whether a Product has been significantly damaged.